Volunteers enjoying the 2018 Festival
Volunteer applications are now being accepted until Friday, March 29th.
It takes over 400 energetic and dedicated volunteers to make the SaskTel Saskatchewan Jazz Festival a premier cultural event in Saskatchewan. Volunteers work tirelessly in a variety of positions that include: artist hospitality, transportation, merchandise, promotions, bar-tending, set up, tear down, and venue supervision. Learn more about our volunteer duties.
Led by a group of experienced coordinators, your volunteer experience at the SaskTel Saskatchewan Jazz Festival will be like no other. From meeting other friendly and energetic volunteers, and maybe a world class musician or two, festival volunteers from the young to the young at heart, have told us that volunteering during the festival is the highlight of their summer.
We are always looking for bright, energetic and enthusiastic people to be a part of our volunteer family.
- Application deadline: Friday, March 29
- Volunteer Orientation: May 28th at 7pm
- Set Up: Sunday, June 16 - Thursday, June 20
- Festival Starts: Friday, June 21
- Festival Ends: Sunday, June 30
- Clean up: Monday, July 1 - Tuesday, July 2
- Volunteer Appreciation: TBA
Accepted volunteers will be contacted in April and May (no later than May 1). You WILL NOT be contacted prior to the application deadline. Volunteers will be placed according to availability, skills, experience, and operational requirements.
VOLUNTEER FEE AND BENEFITS
All volunteers of the Festival are required to pay a $10 fee, which MUST accompany the application. Volunteers will not be placed until $10 fee has been received. Volunteer fee will be refunded if your application is not accepted. Benefits returned to the volunteer include:
- Special edition volunteer t-shirt (shirt must be worn at all times when on duty)
- Complimentary admission to Festival concerts (some restrictions apply)
- The opportunity to enjoy music, have fun, make friends, and give back to your community!
Volunteers may also apply in person at the Festival Office located on the 7th Floor of the Delta Bessborough Hotel. Our hours are 10am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.