FESTIVAL BOX OFFICE
Suite #400 – MacMillan Building
135-21st Street East
Saskatoon, SK S7K 0B4
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Debit, Cash, Apple Pay, PayPal, and Festival Gift Certificates
- Online and phone purchases are limited to Visa and MasterCard only
- Purchase online
- By Phone: 306.652.4700
To purchase tickets at the door:
- Ticketed shows – If the show is not sold out, tickets can be purchased at the door starting one hour before show time (Visa | MasterCard | Debit | Cash | Gift Certificates).
- Amigo’s Cantina – If the show is not sold out, tickets can be purchased at the door starting two hours before show time (Cash only).
BOX OFFICE POLICIES
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- The Saskatchewan Jazz Festival neither endorses nor provides technical support for third-party ticket sales. We strongly recommend customers avoid third-party sales, and purchase directly from either our box office or from our own website.
- Tickets can be transferred into another person’s name by request of the original ticket purchaser. The ticket purchaser must present identification at the box office to make any of these changes to existing ticket orders. The contractual obligation of the box office is always to the original ticket purchaser. The Saskatchewan Jazz Festival is not obligated to honour any third-party agreements made in regard to tickets for our shows.
- Each ticket has a unique barcode which can only be scanned once for admission to the show before it becomes invalid. Duplicate tickets with the same barcode will not be accepted for admission to any show. Please treat all tickets like cash and ensure that they are stored securely.
- Ticket barcodes can be cancelled and re-issued if a ticket is lost or stolen, or you have reason to believe there is a duplicate copy of your ticket. The ticket purchaser must present ID at the box office to have tickets re-issued.
- A service charge is applied to each ticket. The service charge and ticket price is always the same regardless of where the ticket is purchased or the payment method that is used.
- A $3 delivery charge will be applied if the purchaser requests tickets to be delivered by mail. There is no delivery charge for tickets picked up at the box office or for “print at home” tickets sent via e-mail.
- GST is added to the ticket price and service charge. Tickets at the door at Amigo’s Cantina have GST included.
- The ticket purchaser must show identification to pick up tickets or to make any changes to an existing ticket order. If someone other than the ticket purchaser is picking up tickets, the purchaser must contact the box office to make arrangements.
- Tickets can be picked up from the box office in the MacMillan Building (see above for location and hours of operation). Printed tickets will not be sent to the venues – anyone without printed tickets in hand can present identification in the name of the ticket purchaser to check in electronically.
- Ticket sales are first come, first served. Tickets will not be held, reserved, or set aside without payment.
- Identification is not required to use a valid ticket. Tickets are fully transferable and can be used by anyone.
- If there is a special ticket price for certain groups (seniors, youth, children, students, members, etc.), proof of the appropriate status (age ID, student card, membership card, etc.) will be required in order to use the special price ticket for admission.
- For the 2020 Festival, advanced prices will be in effect until 11:59pm CST on Thursday, July 2nd, at which time the regular price will take effect for all shows.
- The Escape Gardens Pass will be available for purchase until 11:59pm CST on Thursday, July 2nd or until quantities last.
- Three show ticket bundle will be available as an option until 11:59pm CST on Thursday, July 2nd.
- Children 7 years and under are admitted for free (no ticket required) with any adult ticket holder to a maximum of two children per adult at TD Mainstage, Bessborough Gardens concerts. Proof of age may be requested at the gate prior to entry. No refunds will be offered for tickets that were purchased for children 7 years and under.
FESTIVAL AND VENUE INFORMATION
- Festival events run rain or shine. Events may be cancelled due to inclement weather.
- Artists are subject to change without notice. Headliners go on stage last unless unforeseen circumstances arise.
- The Festival does not censor or control the content created by performers. If you have sensitivities to adult language or socio-political commentary, please be aware of the artists’ work before purchasing tickets to and/or attending their performance.
- Cameras with detachable lenses are not permitted at festival concerts.
- Mobile phone cameras with recording functions or point and shoot style cameras are permitted at the Festival. Flash photography is not permitted.
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted.
- All festival venues are non-smoking/vaping.
- Pets are not permitted at any ticketed or free event at the TD Mainstage, Bessborough Gardens
- Bring your own seating for outdoor events. Seating is not provided or available for rent.
- Find more info on our FAQ page.