Winning 50/50 Ticket
The winning ticket number is JF3-029799! The 50/50 prize has been claimed, a big congratulations goes out to our lucky winner, Bob Hill!
Support the festival by purchasing 50/50 tickets! Tickets will be available for purchase at all TD Mainstage and Nutrien Free Stage shows. The cost of the tickets is 1 for $5, 5 for $10, and 20 for $20.
Real time updates will be available live on the video screens in the Bessborough Gardens and the Free Stage. The winning ticket will be announced live at the Free Stage following the final performance on Sunday, July 2nd. If you cannot attend the final show, the winning number will be posted on this page, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Name of Licensee: Saskatchewan Jazz Festival, Inc
- License Number: LR18-0006
- Price per Ticket: 1 ticket for $5, 5 tickets for $10, and 20 tickets for $20
- Description of prize value: The winner will receive 50% of gross earnings to a maximum value of $85,000.
- Any cash alternatives to prizes: N/A
- Date, Time Location: The draw will be made on Sunday, July 1st at 10:10pm in Kiwanis Park North.
- Total number of tickets offered for sale: 100,000
- Notice: 50/50 tickets for sale by the Saskatchewan Jazz Festival, Inc are only available for purchase in the province of Saskatchewan.