BOX OFFICE CONTACT
Festival Box Office
7th Floor of the Bessborough Hotel
701-601 Spadina Crescent East
Saskatoon, SK S7K 3G8
Ph: 306.652.4700 or toll-free 1.800.638.1211
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Debit, Cash, Apple Pay and Festival Gift Certificates
- Online and phone purchases are limited to only Visa and MasterCard only
To purchase tickets in advance:
- Purchase Online
- By Phone: 306.652.4700 or 1.800.638.1211
- In person: Festival Box Office
To purchase tickets at the door:
- Cover charge shows - Cash at the door only. First come, first served.
- Ticketed shows - If the show is not sold out, tickets can be purchased at the door starting one hour before show time (Visa | MasterCard | Debit | Cash | Gift Certificates).
- We recommend purchasing tickets in advance, as we cannot guarantee that tickets will be available at the door.
BOX OFFICE POLICIES
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- A service charge is applied to each ticket. The service charge and ticket price is always the same, regardless of where the ticket is purchased or the payment method that is used.
- A $3 delivery charge will be applied if the purchaser requests tickets to be delivered by mail. There is no delivery charge for tickets picked up at the box office, “print at home” tickets sent via e-mail or tickets sent to a mobile phone.
- GST is added to the ticket price and service charge.
- The ticket purchaser must show identification to pick up tickets, or, to make any changes to an existing ticket order. If someone other than the ticket purchaser is picking up tickets, the purchaser must contact the box office to make arrangements.
- Tickets can be picked up from the Festival Box Office in the Bessborough Hotel (see below for location and hours of operation). Printed tickets will not be sent to the venues – anyone without printed tickets in hand can present identification in the name of the ticket purchaser to check in electronically.
- Ticket sales are first come, first served. Tickets will not be held, reserved or set aside for members of the public without payment.
- If there is a special ticket price for certain groups (seniors, youth, children, students, members, etc.), proof of the appropriate status (age ID, student card, membership card, etc.) will be required at the venue in order to use the special price ticket for admission.
- For the 2017 festival, Early Bird prices will be in effect until 11:59pm on Saturday, June 17, at which time the Regular price will take effect for all Saskatchewan Jazz Festival shows.
- Identification is not required to use a valid ticket. Tickets are fully transferable and can be used by anyone.
- Each ticket has a unique barcode which can only be scanned once for admission to the show before it becomes invalid. Duplicate tickets with the same barcode will not be accepted for admission to any show. Please treat all tickets like cash and ensure that they are stored securely.
- Ticket barcodes can be canceled and re-issued if a ticket is lost or stolen, or you have reason to believe someone may have made a duplicate copy of your ticket. The ticket purchaser must present ID at the box office to have tickets re-issued.
- Tickets can be transferred into another person’s name by request of the original ticket purchaser. The ticket purchaser must present identification at the box office to make any of these changes to existing ticket orders. The contractual obligation of the Box Office is always to the original ticket purchaser. The Saskatchewan Jazz Festival is not obligated to honour any third-party agreements made in regard to tickets for our shows.
FESTIVAL AND VENUE INFORMATION
- Festival events run rain or shine. Free events may be cancelled due to inclement weather.
- Artists are subject to change without notice. Headliners go on stage last, unless unforeseen circumstances arise.
- Cameras with detachable lens are not permitted at festival concerts. Unaccredited photographers using cameras with detachable lens will be asked to not use their equipment by a festival representative or security personnel.
- Mobile phone cameras with recording functions or point and shoot style cameras are permitted at the Festival.
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted at festival shows.
- All festival venues are non-smoking. Pets are not permitted at any ticketed event.
- Bring your own seating for outdoor events. Seating is not provided or available for rent.
- Children 7 years and under are admitted for free with any adult ticket holder to a maximum of two children per adult. Proof of age is required. No refunds will be offered for tickets that were purchased for a child who does not need a ticket.
- Find more info on our FAQ page.