Volunteer with us
2023 volunteer applications are now open!
It takes over 400 energetic and dedicated volunteers to make the SaskTel Saskatchewan Jazz Festival a premier cultural event in Saskatchewan. Volunteers work tirelessly in a variety of positions that include: artist hospitality, transportation, merchandise, promotions, bar-tending, set up, tear down, and venue supervision.
Led by a group of experienced coordinators, your volunteer experience at the SaskTel Saskatchewan Jazz Festival will be like no other. From meeting other friendly and energetic volunteers, and maybe a world class musician or two, festival volunteers from the young to the young at heart, have told us that volunteering during the festival is the highlight of their summer.
We are always looking for bright, energetic and enthusiastic people to be a part of our volunteer family.Learn more about volunteer duties
- Application deadline: March 31, 2023
- Volunteer Orientation: May 1, 2023
- Set Up: June 24-29
- Festival Starts: June 30
- Festival Ends: July 9
- Clean up: July 10-11
- Volunteer Appreciation: July 9
Accepted volunteers will be contacted in April. You WILL NOT be contacted prior to the application deadline. Volunteers will be placed according to availability, skills, experience, and operational requirements.
VOLUNTEER FEE AND BENEFITS
All Festival volunteers are required to pay a $12.50 fee. Payment is due upon submission of the volunteer application. Applicants not selected to volunteer will receive a refund. The volunteer fee includes:
- Special edition volunteer t-shirt (shirt must be worn at all times when on duty and may not be altered)
- Complimentary admission to Festival concerts (some restrictions apply)
- The opportunity to enjoy music, have fun, make friends, and give back to your community!