Saskatchewan artist applications for the 35th annual SaskTel Saskatchewan Jazz Festival, June 30 – July 7, 2022 are now closed.
Due to the high cost of travel in Canada, most Canadian musicians who wish to perform as part of the Canadian jazz festival circuit need to apply for a Canada Council Touring Grant.
CANADIAN & INTERNATIONAL MUSICIANS, AGENTS & MANAGERS
Canadian and International artists who wish to perform should submit a press kit (CD, bio, cover letter, and DVD if available). Applications are accepted until March 11, 2022. Artists who wish to perform must submit a press kit (CD, bio, cover letter, and DVD if available). The majority of programming decisions will be made between March-April 2022.
Note: The Saskatchewan Jazz Festival is a proud and active member of Jazz Festivals Canada. Many Canadian Jazz Festival presenters meet in late October for the purpose of discussing and developing artist tours. In order to be considered at the tour development meetings, packages should be sent well in advance to each festival director responsible for programming.
Only complete submissions, as material is available, will be considered. Please submit the following:
A. Press Kit
- Name & Contact Information: phone | fax | e-mail | web site | mailing address of contact person
- A brief description of your music. If available, please include any performance or recording reviews
- A list of all group members names and instruments
- A link to your electronic press kit (EPK), social media platforms (if available), live performance video (if available), and music (if available)
- Any applicable GST/HST numbers (Canadian residents only)
- *Canadian Artists: Please indicate if the group/musician has secured or will be applying for tour funding (I.E. Canada Council)
- *International Artists: Please indicate if the group/musician has secured or will be applying for tour funding
Shannon Josdal, Executive Director
#400-135 21st Street East
Saskatoon, SK S7K 0B4
Due to the high volume of submissions, all inquiries regarding the status of applications should be submitted via email to the Executive Director. Artist submissions will not be returned.
Artist applications are now closed.