Food Vendor Application
Food Vendor Applications are now open!
The SaskTel Saskatchewan Jazz Festival is now accepting applications from food vendors to sell their products at the SaskTel Saskatchewan Jazz Festival at Victoria Park. This year’s festival runs from Friday, June 30 to Sunday, July 9, 2023. 10 days of fun in the sun!
Here’s how to apply
Important application information:
- Please note this is an application only, submitting this application does not guarantee acceptance
- Product quality, reputation, service, duplication of product, and environmental impact are some of the methods used to determine vendor acceptance
- Deposit is not required with the application
- If your application is accepted your non-refundable payment is required in full by June 1st, 2023
- Payment Methods: Visa, MasterCard, Debit, etransfer or cheque (payable to Saskatchewan Jazz Festival Inc.)
- Description of products, space and power requirements, and environmental initiatives submitted with application
- Must have a valid permit and fill out the Saskatchewan Health Authority – Environmental Public Health – Vendor Application form
What is Included:
- Outdoor exhibit space unless otherwise arranged and approved
- Vendor accreditation passes for vendor staff (3 max per food station/food truck)
- Overnight security and security during open hours as well, plus police and medical
- Site map, and recommendations for parking for your staff
- Garbage bins and bags will be provided to each food vendor. (Note that each vendor is responsible for emptying their garbage daily).
How to apply:
Fill out the application form (below) and submit it either via email or you can mail it to:
Saskatchewan Jazz Festival Inc.
Attention: Jeffery Culbert
Suite #400 – MacMillian Building
135-21st St. E, Saskatoon, SK S7K 0B4
For more information contact Jeffery Culbert at 306-653-8354 or via email at email@example.com.